BMA Biotech strive to ensure that our products and labeling comply with various regulatory requirements.
Product Packaging and Material Safety Data Sheets
We ensure that all of our labels, containers and material safety data sheets comply with the following regulations:
- European Union – Classification, Labelling, and Packaging (CLP).
- Around the World – Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- United States – Hazard Communication Standard (HCS).
Raw Materials used in Products
Each compound used within all of our chemical and powdered formulations comply with the following country-specific regulations:
- European Union – Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- United States – Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
- Canada – Domestic Substances List (DSL).
Oil and Gas Industry Products
BMA Biotech has taken every effort to ensure that our oil and gas product range complies with environmental, health, and safety regulations and standards.
The United Kingdom and Europe: CEFAS/HOCNF/CHARMS – BMA Biotech is currently awaiting CEFAS/HOCNF/CHARMS certification of our oil and gas product range.
The United States: Our diverse range of products for the oil and gas industry comply with all Federal and State regulations. Please contact us for further information regarding State compliance.