BMA 100™ is a special blend of microbial cultures and additives developed specifically to significantly increase biodegradation of typical municipal wastewater and high levels of fat, oil, and grease (FOG). Excellent at treating BOD, FOG, Sludge Reduction, and for Startup and Recovery.
Municipal Wastewater Treatment
The effective treatment of domestic sewage and wastewater is vital to public health and clean water. Wastewater treatment system is designed to reduce the levels of toxins and harmful contaminates prior to the wastewater being discharged to water bodies, land or reused. The current biological treatment products have changed little over the past three decades, and contain nutrients and additives which have little to no effect on the performance of the biological treatment product. BMA Biotech have engineered BMA 100™ to be effective in reducing common toxins and contaminants contained within residential wastewater and sewage.
BMA 100™ Municipal Microbial Wastewater Treatment
BMA 100™ contains a special blend of bacterial strains, additives, and nutrients which have been designed specifically to increase the biodegradation of municipal wastes and excessive fat, oil, and grease (FOG) buildups. The product is excellent at degrading high levels of BOD, FOG, and common household chemicals. BMA 100™ is ideal to improve settlement build flocs and stabilize active sludge. It can also be used in overcoming increased organic loading, and help re-establish a healthy bacterial population after washouts or toxic shocks. The bacterial strains in BMA 100™ are able to rapidly activate when applied to municipal and domestic waste media.
- Large municipal treatment plants
- Bio-towers and bio-disks
- Package treatment systems
- Septic systems
- Agricultural slurry
- Performs within a broad temperature range 4oC – 35oC (39oF – 102oF).
- Degrades toilet tissue, FOG, protein, starch, and carbohydrates.
- Higher bacterial growth to improve stability in response to organic overloads
- Reduces toxicity.
- Maintains high rates of biological ammonia removal.
- Enhances flocculation in activated sludge
- Consumes a wider variety of alkanes.
- 100g water-soluble pouches/10kg pail/10kg bulk powder.
- pH range 5.5 to 7.0
- Bacterial counts greater than 1×109 CFU per g.
- Promotes a high rate of removal of BOD, COD and TOC.